Friday 1 August 2014

The Start of Something New!

In seven short days, I will be headed to Norway to live and study abroad at the University of Oslo.

I am very excited about the prospect of it, but also a little terrified! I've never been to Norway before, so right now all my expectations are hanging on the (potentially excessive) amount of research and blog-reading I have done, and the numerous people who have told me that it is an amazing country to see.

That's why I've decided to write this blog - so that any other potential study-abroaders can use it as a resource. Plus, it will be fun for me to look back on, and a great way to stay in touch with family and friends whilst I'm out there.

So... here we go! A scary new adventure is about to start!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg,
    Welcome to your first day in Norway. Looking forward to the next post...
    Lots of love,
    Dad xxx

    ReplyDelete